The full build specification is as follows:-
- All our ranges are built with the highest quality materials and can be left outside all year without needing to be covered
- The rattan material itself is a synthetic fibre called polyethylene. It is extremely durable and is also recyclable
- The thickness and quality of our polyethylene is of a far superior standard to some cheaper alternatives available in the market. Polyethylene is commonly used in the manufacture of boat hulls, under ground pipe-work and other applications exposed to the elements
- The polyethylene undergoes an accelerated weather test where it is subjected to high and low temperatures and extended periods of rain simulation. All pieces are hand woven to the highest standard
- The frames are aluminium and powder coated for maximum corrosion protection
- The cushions are treated with a water proofing solution and the insert is quick drying foam
- Maintenance is minimal and only the furniture only requires hosing off when dirty
- The frame and base of models Golf and Glider are manufactured from 304 marine grade stainless steel
- We offer 21 different fabric options to choose from and 18 different rattan colours
- Stock ranges of our products can be delivered within 2 weeks nationally. Special bespoke or larger orders run on a 12 week lead time, from order to customer delivery
Should you require any further information or help please don't hesitate to contact us via e mail: email@example.com or by phone 7 days a week on 01628 200660.
We at Modena look forward to speaking to you soon.